Thursday, May 7, 2009

I appreciate...


I appreciate my life the way it is right now.I appreciate that I am healthy and am able to make choices.I appreciate that I live in a beautiful comfortable environment.I appreciate all of the wonderful loving supportive people I have in my life.I appreciate my husband who is a good friend and interested in adding pleasure to my life.I appreciate my loving cats and their happy energy.
I appreciate my computer and the fun I have with it.I appreciate the sounds of the birds outside. I appreciate the fresh squeezed orange juice and fresh lychee I have available.
I appreciate the Universe guiding me to the 100 Day Challenge blog.
I appreciate the luxury of being able to dream and the knowing that my dreams and desires can and do come true!

2 comments:

Angela said...

My girlfriend does this with her 3-year-old son and they call it "the gratefuls." When that cute smiley face says "I'm grateful that Auntie Ang is here for dinner with us" you know I'm going to be WAY grateful for that.

I love this exercise and try to remember to think of 5 or 6 things I'm thankful for as often as possible- today, right now, this minute, etc. It keeps me in the moment because it's almost always my health, my husband, our love, being able to take a walk, friends I love- things like that. The things that make up our lives.

Kate Sommers said...
This comment has been removed by the author.